Sorry, this vacancy is now closed
- Vacancy ref
- Based in
- St Johns
- Contract type
- Closing date
- Languages in which you may apply
- Vacancy information
Applicants must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2011+ and have a working understanding of the uses of Paper/Model Space, 3-d AutoCAD and Isometric Drawing. Previous Inventor knowledge will be advantageous.
Experience in Project/Field Development Installations working with Risers, Umbilicals, Pipelines, etc. along with Procedure Sketches, Deck Plans, Lifting and Rigging Drawings. Structural, Fabrication and Spoolpiece Metrology Drawings.
Be familiar with working in accordance with Quality Assurance Procedures within a Drawing Office environment, and applying them in the process of Revision and Superseding of Master Drawings and also in the up-keep of Project and Tender Drawing Registers.
Key Responsibilities within the Drawing Office:
- Perform draughting work as allocated by the Discipline Manager or other delegated person.
- Be familiar with relevant codes and standards used in the draughting work carried out.
- Liaise directly with project engineers on installation drawings and sketches.
- Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings.
- Operation of CAD station, plotters and copying facilities. Management of CAD files.
- Self checking and registration of drawing files in respective registers.
- Printing of Master Drawings and Sketches.
- Inform the Drawing Office Manager of any material short fall or equipment malfunction.
• Compliance with Company HSEQ Policy. (It should be noted that each person has a responsibility for the quality and safety aspects of the work that they undertake.
The successful candidate shall ideally have/be:
- Post secondary education in a related discipine.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable, pro-active and reliable with a pleasant manner.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative.
- Excellent attention to Detail
Create your Job Alert profile here