Sorry, this vacancy is now closed
- Junior Buyer
- Vacancy ref
- Based in
- St Johns
- Working hours
- 40 hours per week
- Contract type
- Closing date
- Languages in which you may apply
- Vacancy information
- DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The Junior Buyer will work under supervision to provide particular, defined aspects of the Supply Chain process. This may involve the purchase of goods, services and facilities or other SCM functions.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices. All personnel are expected to provide leadership in code of Ethics and compliance with FCPA and Bribery and Corruption Acts.
Generic Key Responsibilities & Activities
· Operate within standardised SCM policies, processes and systems and leverage the systems side to support the provision of relevant and quality metrics
· Under supervision, deliver to the appropriate standard the defined elements of the supply chain process as delegated.
· Work within cross-functional teams as directed
· Capitalise from lessons learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
· Maintain and produce appropriate reports and logs for all relevant internal parties, proactively highlighting issues to ensure these are identified in advance and can be addressed.
· Operate within the Business Code of Conduct · Operate according to Subsea 7's Management Principles
· Support standards and procedures for the Supply Chain Function
· Post secondary education preferred but not required
· Additional qualifications from a professional body are desirable.
Create your Job Alert profile here